Re: Update: Meteorite Sheriff and His Posse

Wow! - Thanks for all the kind words.  We don't hear many of those.  All we
see are the bullets!
 I will be laying down some new "posse" guidelines next week, to help
streamline the sheriff's office.  Included will be mailing templates for
contacting suspects/buyers.  They will be stored in our Secure Shared File
Area of the meteorite-sheriff on the onelist.com server, as well as sent to
the list members.

The "meteorite-sheriff" mailing list was created to facilitate a quick
communication medium to alert ebay ( and now monitoring 5 other online
auction services!) meteorite buyers & sellers, without clogging up the
meteorite-central list.  You must be APPROVED by Dave Andrews or myself to
join this mailing list.    I have to admit, if I were conducting meteoritic
fraud and received an email from the meteorite-sheriff@onelist.com , I would
be a little worried.

Those parties still wishing to join this restricted mailing list, contact
BOTH Dave Andrews dandre10@cybertrails.com
and myself
master@ionet.net

We will give you the address to join, and approve your join request when you
the list itself.

Thanks to all, especially the "posse" for which NONE of this would be
possible.  It is so great to have people jump in and help out!

Dennis Schneider
Meteorite Sheriff