Re: Update: Meteorite Sheriff and His Posse

Hello Joel and List,

The organization is coalescing into one:-) - from various designated Phase I
committees,( e.g. Goals & Objectives committee) which will function only as
part of the start-up process, to Phase II committees,( e.g. Website) which
will remain
as components of the permanent infrastructure of the organization.

There are only three Phase I committees, of which the By Laws are
particularly tedious, by necessity, and we are actually hereby and
forthwith:-) requesting the assistance of any of you who are attorneys, as
guidance of this nature is a fundamental aspect of any such organization.

The organization has been named and the Chair of that committee will
announce the result of that vote this afternoon.

Other Phase II committees, of which there are currently five, may be growing
in
number as new ideas are presented.  The Liaison and Anti-fraud committees,
have been operating unofficially when needed.  Soon, the Anti-fraud Sheriff
and his posse will be able to state the name of the organization they
represent and that will be the best introduction we could have.  These guys
are amazing.

Our main priority now is hammering out the By Laws so we may be an effective
representative of the meteorite community.  Again, this serves as a call to
any of you who are attorneys that can assist us in that regard.

Best Regards,
Julia