Fwd: Fireball Observed Over Florida

-- BEGIN included message

Hi Ron & List,

     The possibility that this could be an orbiting bolide leads a novice
like me to speculate that it may reappear in ensuing orbits and eventually
lead to a fall.  Is that possible?

     Plus, if one could get an accurate sighting report providing sky
coordinates, direction, altitude, etc.---could it be estimated when and where
it might fall?  Maybe my "theory" is full of holes when accounting for all
sorts of variables that I may not be taking into consideration.  If so,
please tell me so.  Comments?

Thank you, Art Scarselli.

-- END included message