Murichon peptides

I am new to the list and am not sure this question is within its
scope.  I am interested in the question of the presence of peptides,
or at least amide linkages, on the Murchison meteorite. The early
work on the analyses for amino acids (late 60's and early 70's) was
very carefully done, but the relatively severe conditions used to
liberate the acids from the matrix might well have hydrolyzed any
peptide links.

Has any work been done more recently where release of the amino acids
was conducted more moderately?   In that regard has anyone looked for
peptide linkages in Murchison extracts?

Thanks,

Dave Ross