i need help on leonids?

 hello list
 this is the first time IM writing the list
 IM just getting into meteors and what not
 my location is Ocala, Florida 60 miles NE of Tampa
 i would like some help...
 where do i look for the showers?(i know nothing about longitude and latitude
just north south east west)
 i have a 500 mm telephoto lens on a tripod with a Minolta 35 mm camera
 i would like to take some pictures
 i have used 3600, 3200, and 400 speed film and concerts but would like any
info on       picture taking of the shower
 i would like any responses ASAP as my wife is out of town i thinks IM a nut
for trying this
 she returns Thursday the 18th
 this is Tuesday the 16th
 PLEASE DONT TELL ME I MISSED IT......PLEASE
               thank you for any help you can give
                                                                   looking
up....John

Archives located at: