Meteor watching in Central Canada

Well, it is shaping up to be a great meteor watching day here in Canada.
Clear Blue sky everywhere. We are going to drive two hours north of toronto
to a government sanctioned "Dark area" to an abandoned rock quarry. There we
should see lots of meteors. It is bloody cold though. Temperatures are
expected to be around zero. But thats not bad since we are used to that here
in Canada and we are going to use the cold to our advantage anyway. Since
its so cold we dont need to bring a cooler. Since we dont need a cooler we
have room to bring more Beer - therby ensuring that we wont run out of the
stuff before sunrise, which would be worse than not seeing any meteors.
Now as long as all of those clouds stay in Italy like they did yesterday we
well have a great meteor watching night.
Cheers
DEAN BESSEY
http://www.meteoriteshop.com/