where is everyone?

Ok,
    I posted a message suggesting someone print up a "newbies guide to
buying meteorites" with my suggestions for all of the info involved.  And
i'm stunned.....not one response.   My guess is the ebay dealers are running
around like chickens with their heads cut off trying to be the first to put
this on the market.  Please.....feel free to mention me in the credits of
your booklet.  But seriously, why hasn't anyone responed about his???????

Sincerely (keeping my eye on ebay)

Joel

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: