Re: where is everyone?

<< I posted a message suggesting someone print up a "newbies guide to
buying meteorites" with my suggestions for all of the info involved.  And
i'm stunned.....not one response.......Please.....feel free to mention me
in the credits of  your booklet.  But seriously, why hasn't anyone
responed about his?? >>

I think it's a good idea, Joel, no joke, it really is.   Since you have
probably been thinking more than anyone else about how best to
put it together, why don't you do it yourself?!   (You wouldn't have
to share the "credits" with anybody else!)

<<  Stick it on ebay, and sell them at a modest profit. >>

....and you wouldn't have to ask for any royalties, either....!

Gregory

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: