Terrestrial Iron

Hi Darryl and List:

Terrestrial iron has been found in only a few locations, true, and
another location is Russia.

I have 2 small pieces.... but of decent size left for sale, if someone
is interested in adding the rarest of rarest offered by our own
planet...

It is EXTREMELY rare...... so when I had a chance to buy some....
I bought all FIVE pieces available... THAT was a few years ago...
and have been to MANY rock shows, and have not seen any since..

Those interested can e-mail me for a price on the two I have left...
as I am keeping ONE for research purposes and my personal collection.

Also....  my website has a 10 percent discount on EVERYTHING, with free
shipping over $250..... first time ever offered.

Please visit it at:

    http://www.jensansci.com

Have a GREAT holiday season....
and look forward to seeing many of you in Tuscon!!!

Best,

Sarah Kennedy
Jensan Scientifics

Archives located at: