[Fwd: Mt. Carmel, IL meteorite]

-- BEGIN included message

Sorry guys, none of this for me, Im working on a far more important item, makes
that meteorite look worthless whatever it may be.............................. I
have been gone for a week though and am leaving again tomorrow and then next
week leaving the country for 10 days and then spending the millenium bash in
Cartagena Colombia with my wife and a few hundred of my Colombian friends. I
might even risk being snatched by the FARC in Colombia to do some meteorite
hunting in a secret location............
go for it Mikey, Im too busy to worry about it.
Mike Farmer "El Cazador"

-- END included message