WHAT IS THE REAL VALUE OF AN OLD METEORITE???

Yes Mike:
         Finally I'm a Home sweet Home, after expending almost 2 month in
South America for a trip that was for 13 days, and that is the
" REWARD PRICE " that I brought from BRAZIL, at list the trip wasn't a total
looser, this METEORITE PUTINGA was keep with the same family for 3
generations since 1937.

I really love south america, is great that you are going to expend some time
there, be careful and stay an extra time like me.

I reference to the crazy price, I'm looking for a collector that wants make
his collection more valuable by adding this piece
" THE METEORITE PUTINGA " not a dealer.

Even Bud Eisler, Mike Pimentel <<<( More then 10 years dealing with
METEORITES )and other in MUNICH did'nt tell tha the price of:

$ 10.00 p/gm X 3.650 gms = $ 36.500.00 was far off.

CHEERS POLO