Re: WHAT IS THE REAL VALUE OF AN OLD METEORITE???

Walter:
       I hope that you didn't get mad because I brought this issue to the
list for debate, but this is my debate too!!!

And even I using your name to get opinions from everybody I don't see how
you can get prejudiced.

I'm really want to know the truth.