Re: WHAT IS THE REAL VALUE OF AN OLD METEORITE???

Dear Michael Blood:
                    I apolagize for using the name of Ph.D in a so dificult
topic to answer and so COMPRAMISING, specialy when this can JEOPARDIZE, the
SINCERE GOOD INTENTIONS OF MAKING A FARE OFFER BY SOME BODY WHO TRULY
DOESN'T WANT TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF A NEW BEGGINER THAT HAS LITTLE KNOWLEGE OR
NON IN THIS FIELD.

And I know your very good intentions MICHAEL, you give me so good advice
when I try to sell you some thing !!!!!!!.

Any body have seeing LION KING lately, REMEMBER the circle of life? that
talks about who is TOP OF THE FOOD CHAIN?????

NICE MOVIE, IS'NT IT..............

POLO