Re: Mars Polar Lander Color Slide Set Available

Hello Ron -

   And here I thought that this would be a color slide
set of pictures of Mars' surface taken by the Polar
Lander!
   It looked to me like you JPL folks were handling
the commercial side of planetary exploration images
through the National Geographic Society.  What gives?
   Also, it seems that regretably JPL has passed up on
my excellent suggestion to earn a few kopeks by
selling limited exclusive distribution rights to the
Mars Polar Lander images.  Oh well, there's always the
next shot!

Best wishes and good luck,
EP