Re: Esquel for sale, or NOT FORSALE...

Dear List,
Is it me or does this post smell funny?  Is for sale or is not for sale, no
exact
weight, no price. What's the deal, I am sure other reputable dealers could be
more exact as to what they have or don't have for sale, right THE THREE
MICHAELS?  Or the two Daves...
Could one see a picture of the speciman that you don't have so we could think
about the shipping cost before we do not buy what is not for sale?
blindman dave...who doesn't see anything here,
DF

RRosenwald@aol.com wrote:

> Hello all,
>    I am selling a very nice slice of Esquel..it is around 25 grams...It is a
> very nice pallasite...The peice is not mine, but im selling it for another
> very nice collecter who needs the money right now...right now I cant sell it
> but in 14 days I can tell you for shore if it is for sale..but if you are
> intersted in buying it please email me and we will get in touch for price and
> all shipping.
>                   Thank you very much,,, and good hunting:0)
>                                      Rob S.

> Archives located at:
> http://www.meteoritecentral.com/list_best.html
>
> For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: