Esquel for sale!

Hello all,
   I am selling a very nice slice of Esquel..it is around 25 grams...It is a
very nice pallasite...The peice is not mine, but im selling it for another
very nice collecter who needs the money right now...right now I cant sell it
but in 14 days I can tell you for shore if it is for sale..but if you are
intersted in buying it please email me and we will get in touch for price and
all shipping.
                  Thank you very much,,, and good hunting:0)
                                     Rob S.

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: