Re: A major assault on the famous Holbrook strewnfield !!

To "classless Johnnie B. and the rag-tag motleys in tow ~

AH! "To boldly go where ..." oh ... not really applicable here, I guess. To
boldly FIND where so FEW have found before!
There ... that's better! Sally forth, gallant hunters! Eat not of the bunny
turds, nay, use them for fuel for though the days be temperate the nights are
yet bitter chill with the coming of Winter. Be brave ... and "et up them
carrots, boys! Might be it'll help yer eyesight!"

Best of luck!
Peri
================================
goldmaster wrote:

> Hi to all list members
>
> A major assault is planned on the Holbrook strewnfield this weekend !!
> Armed with our metal detectors , Johnny Gwilliams super dooper magnetic
> meteorite scoopers and some chewing gum (for the taste testing of bunny
> turds ) we are going to make another attempt to find some of those ellusive
> meteorites !!! The assault is being spearheaded and coordinated by Captain
> Dave Andrews (of Holbrook fame ) . The balance of the troops are John
> Gwilliam , John Hodan and Me . As you might recall our last trip Captain
> Dave Andrews and John Gwilliams made some good finds !! All I got was an
> upset stomach and a craveing for carrots , but not this time !!! I aim to
> bag at least one on this hunt and I ain't going home till I do !!!
>
> Wish us luck !! (oh please oh please)
> John Blennert   private no class
>
> P S. The list has been slow lately !!!

> Archives located at: