A major assault on the famous Holbrook strewnfield !!

Hi to all list members

A major assault is planned on the Holbrook strewnfield this weekend !!
Armed with our metal detectors , Johnny Gwilliams super dooper magnetic
meteorite scoopers and some chewing gum (for the taste testing of bunny
turds ) we are going to make another attempt to find some of those ellusive
meteorites !!! The assault is being spearheaded and coordinated by Captain
Dave Andrews (of Holbrook fame ) . The balance of the troops are John
Gwilliam , John Hodan and Me . As you might recall our last trip Captain
Dave Andrews and John Gwilliams made some good finds !! All I got was an
upset stomach and a craveing for carrots , but not this time !!! I aim to
bag at least one on this hunt and I ain't going home till I do !!!

Wish us luck !! (oh please oh please)
John Blennert   private no class

P S. The list has been slow lately !!!

Archives located at: