Re: The problem of tektite origin.

Hey Darryl -

    I've always said you need to put together an
internet site with lots of pictures showing all this,
and now there's a new way to do this.  This last
Sunday there was an advertisement in the Washington
Post for a new internet firm called "fatbrain.com".
Apparently these people want to host your internet
site for free, as they will put advertisements on it.
The interesting part is that they will pay you for the
people who visit your site!
    Those megascopic structures would be right
interesting to see, and this looks to me like it would
be a good way for you to show them.  Other people here
might want to put together little galleries showing
their meteorite collections.

EP