Autumn 1999 Sales list

I've finished my first sales catalogue since last winter.  I've got some
rarer items like Ahumada (PAL), a CV3 from the Sahara, a w=0 super fresh LL4,
some chip-off-the-Kapoeta crumbs ($35), and a "huge" (0.116gm.) skinny slice
of DAG 400 (Lunar) etc. AND some garden variety types like Gao (jet-black
crust) and an Imilac slice thick w/peridot. If you still don't have a gram+
of Zagami (Mars) I've got two perfect polished slices available. Already
getting in the Christmas (shopping) spirit? For $50 shipped, I've got the
perfect stocking stuffer, a collection of micromounts.

Rather than a mass mailing, let's save some trees - how about I e-mail
interested parties the list as an attachment.

Best regards,

Kevin Kichinka

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: