Re: BIG NEW METEORITE 192 Pounds

mikewren schrieb:

> I am pleased to announce my latest meteorite discovery/purchase.
> It is the NEW L6 Stone meteorite from WAGON MOUND, New Mexico.
> It weighs 192.5 POUNDS !!!!! So Cool !

"Coolest", sorry ... "warmest" congratulations on your "wagon load" of
meteorite(s).

> There is a lot of black fusion crust on over 3/4 of
> the specimen and several fist size regmaglypts.

But, please, do not be too rash cutting up that "jewel", especially
where there are those scientifically important regmaglypts. Just my
humble two (Euro-) cents!

> This specimen weighs more than my three children ... combined!

Numerically only will it outweigh your three children, I guess :-)

Best wishes,

Bernd

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: