From: Sharkkb8@aol.com [mailto:Sharkkb8@aol.com]
Sent: Friday, November 05, 1999 12:23 PM
To: meteorite-list@meteoritecentral.com
Subject: "akaganeite"?

<<  here are a few grams of Nan Tan meteorite with akaganeite stains
     on top! RARE!!!! >>

....found in a description of a meteorite for sale on everyone's favorite
internet auction site.  Unfamiliar with this term, can anyone take a stab
at "akaganeite" for me?       Gregory

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: