For Sale, Nininger's Find a Falling Star

Hello Everyone,

I hope everyone is having a pleasent weekend.  My biggest choice today is
whether to spend the day helpig my daughter learn to crawl or take her and my
wife down to the beach for a picnic.  What a delima!?  Maybe I'll do both
sinc the lawnmower is retired for the season :-)

I recently bought several new, unread softcover copies of Niningers classic
autobiographical text "Find a Falling Star."  For the newer members on the
list, this is THE book about meteorites.  Unfortunately, it has been long out
of print.  You can read about how Dr. Nininger developed his techniques for
enlisting the aid of others to help find new meteorites that are still in use
today.  He tells the story of how he opended the first meteorite museum near
Meteor Crater in Arizona and how he built one of the largest private
meteorite collections in the world!  A very inspirational book for meteoite
hunters.  I paid a bit more than what I wanted for the copies I got, so the
price is a bit higher than what I would have otherwise wanted it to be but if
you have never read this book it is a geat read.  The particulars are on my
site but the cost is $30.00 plus your choice of shipping.

Enjoy the reast of the weekend!

-Walter

Branch Meteorites and Tektites
322 Stephenson Ave., Suite B