Re: For Sale, Nininger's Find a Falling Star

WBranches wrote: (SNIP)
>I recently bought several new, unread softcover copies of Niningers classic
>autobiographical text "Find a Falling Star." (offered at $30 ea)(SNIP)
----------
I would just like to add that this is THE all time great meteorite book
(yes, that is an opinion - not an established fact).
	I used to offer softbacks and sold out a couple of years ago - $30 is
NOT too much to pay AT ALL. (Norton's RFS II is $30!) I encourage all
who haven't read this unique and EXCITING book to jump right on it.  If
you like meteorites AT ALL, you will LOVE this book. It is a terrific
story with LOTS of adventures - all of which are true.  (All I have now
is a couple of $75 hardbacks - so $30 is a real deal!)
	Best wishes, Michael

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: