Re: CASPER IS HERE HAVE NO FEAR!!

Casper wrote:

>go into another business? Can you make tacos???

I can make a mean dish of Hamburger Helper.  And please people, don't be mad
at Mr. Casper, I just don't think he has been himself since meeting Hillary
Clinton.  Give the guy a break, have some pity.  Whats it called?  Post
Traumatic Stress? :)

Joel

P.S.  I would rather pay .50 cents a gram more for material if I get it from
someone who has dignity, integrity, and good attitude.