Re: CASPER IS HERE HAVE NO FEAR!!

Hell Mike, I can make some damn good tacos, you should try some at the Tucson
show.  Ill cook them for anyone who wants some, just remind me ahead of time
please.....:). By all means Mike, sell any meteorite you want, undercut that
crap out of me, it wont hurt me. Can you undercut me on Ourique? You just sit at
home and buy meteorites to make money, I travel to get them and have a great
time doing it. Ourique was the best, 10 days of fun in Spain and Portugal with
some great meteorite hunting mixed in here and there. By all means, sell out of
your meteorites, dump them at low low prices. You will be crying to buy some
more when you are out and the suppliers are cutting you off. I heard a good many
things in Germany (I said good many things, not GOOD THINGS). You are making
everyone you buy from very angry at you. You know what I mean, everyone else
does too.
I don't know why you start this crap but you sure don't like anyone else dishing
it out to you.
YUC ( what do you really mean every time you write that anyway)?

Oh, before I forget, Ill have LOWICS, (MESOSIDERITE FALL) from Poland avaiable
this weak in FULL SLICES!!!!!!!! Can you offer that rare little guy Mike?  In
four years I have NEVER seen Lowics offered yet I will be selling complete
slices in a few days. THERE WILL BE A VERY LIMITED SUPPLY SO ANYONE INTERESTED
LET ME KNOW NOW!!!!!!!!!!!
Love
Mike Farmer

Michael Casper wrote:

> That is correct Mike. I will undersell you! Any meteorite that you have for
> sale that is in my inventory I will sell lower than you! Perhaps you should
> go into another business? Can you make tacos???
>
> oxoxox, Michael
>
> Casper Meteorites, Inc.
> P. O. Drawer J
> Ithaca, New York  14851