Calendars

Greetings all,
	I received my first shipment of Meteorite Calendars - they are MUCH
nicer than I anticipated. The "electric" colors on the cover had me
woried, but the month by month photos and the additional pages of
information are exceptional. Excellent photographs - most, if not all,
by Martin Horejsi, one of the better meteorite photographers in the
world. (Original confusion as to permission for use of photos was
resolved - permission had been granted far in advance).
	If you don't want to get one from me, fine - but I do encourage you to
get one directly from the publisher, then (we both sell them for $7
DELIVERY INCLUDED in the U.S. & Canada - other countries add only $2 for
delivery).
It is quite the bargain.
	I am completely confident no one who gets one will feel they didn't get
a good deal for their $.
	Best wishes, Michael

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: