Re: Overnight Fireball in Connecticut

>One of my auction bidders reported a fireball in Connecticut overnight. Here
>is a transcript of his description.

I just recently talked with a woman from Connecticut, who with her son,
saw a fireball.  They concluded that they saw a ball lightning
because they were quite close to the fireball (no sound) and it had
some bizarre movement which you wouldn't expect from a meteor.  Anyway,
this converstation prompted me to inquire about ball lightning to this
list, since I've never heard of them before.

Ron Baalke

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: