"Possible" 10th and 11th planet-like objects

Possible 10th and 11th planet-like objects orbiting the Sun
http://explorezone.com/archives/99_10/07_new_planet.htm
10/07: Two studies of comet paths have arrived at similar conclusions:
Either a 10th planet lurks our there or a brown dwarf is orbiting far beyond
the orbit of Pluto. Either finding, if confirmed by actual images, would not
only change how we view our solar system but would add significantly to the
understanding of potentially deadly comet trajectories. We talk with the
researchers who led both studies, learning that one of papers waited three
years to find a publisher!

The studies also open the possibility that a host of unfound planet-like
objects may one day be added to our current nine-item list.

Best,
Julia

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: