Re: Third Millennium Meteorite Calendar is Ligit!

Hi Alexander and all,

The calendar looks really great and I am sure the pics are better in the printed
works than online. One thought and I know this is a bit of nit picking. The
third millennium really doesn't start until Jan 01, 2001. I see lots of people
making this same mistake or maybe they are capitalizing on it. I hope this
doesn't start a long useless thread but those are the facts I believe.

--AL

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: