Mineral(Meteorite) Show in Frnaklin NJ 24-26 Sept

Mineral (Meteorite) Show in Franklin NJ 24-26 Sept.

Hello List,

I have been getting show notifications very late, with little time to muster fundsfor some nice meteorite specimens. So I wanted to alert you to the upcoming Fall Mineral show in Franklin NJ.  It is is in two weeks!

 The spring show in Franklin had a couple of meteorite dealers including Al Lang(Langheinrich) aka NyRoCKman, assisted by Walt Radomsky. (Meteorite@compuserve.com).  Another dealer, whose name escapes me, had large slabs of Miles, Natan, and Gibeon on the order of square feet! Both are scheduled to be back.

I'll be there earlier this time.  Looking forward to meeting many of you in person!

Regards,
Elton Jones

So for those on the east coast: The Sparta/Franklin Exit is #34B off us I80.

The Franklin NJ School on Washington Ave. off Buckwheat Road.,
Indoor Show: Sept 24th 5pm-9pm, 25th 9am-9pm, and 26th 10am-5pm
Outdoor Swap and sell:  Sept 25th 6:30 am-6pm   Sept 26th 8am-5pm

The admission of $4 adult includes both shows, admission to the Franklin Mineral Museum and Mineral collecting in the Buckwheat Mine Dump.

Sponsored by the Franklin Mineral Museum (973) 827-3481

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: