*SALE* *DENVER SHOW*!!

All,

  Island Meteorite is proud to announce that we will be present at this years
Denver show.  Hurricane Floyd has tried his best, but he will not stop the
Island from making it to Denver!  Island Meteorite has made a major
investment in meteorite, and we will have many exciting meteorites for sale
at exceptional show prices.
Here's a short list of some of what we will have;

Abee  E4
Acapulco ACAP
Atlanta  E6
Brahin  PAL
Brenham  PAL
Cape York  IIIA
Carbo  IID
Chaves  AHOW
Goalpara  AURI
Johnstown  ADIO
Luotolux AHOW
Nakhla  SNC
Parnallee  LL3
Tucson Ring  IRANOM
Wells  LL3
Winona  AWIN
Zagami   SNC
and more!!

Collectors, please E-mail for our Cell #!

Dealers,  we will be bringing our checkbook, and are interested in buying
many more meteorites.  Please tell us your room #'s so we can look for you.

Thank you, and hope to see you there!

Regards,
Geoff Cintron
<A HREF="http://www.islandmeteorite.com/">Island Meteorite</A>