<SALE>DAG262 Lunar meteorite and Saharan Main Masses

I have just posted a dozen micromounts of the DAG262 Lunar meteorite on my
website with prices starting as low as $27. I have also posted two new
unclassified Saharan Main Masses and seven of the eight Martian meteorites
that is available to collectors. See it all on my website at:
http://www.meteoriteshop.com/
For the remainder of THIS WEEK SUBSCRIBERS OF THIS LIST CAN TAKE A 15%
DISCOUNT from any purchase from my website.
Thank you very much
Sincerely
DEAN BESSEY