MY TURN, PLEASE

Meteorite! magazine is inaugurating a new feature called, MY TURN, PLEASE. This
will be a forum for people to expound on a personal theory regarding meteorites,
craters, tektites, and related matters. Of course it is expected that the ideas
be backed up by supporting evidence and be well thought out. Proposers should
also expect some criticism from readers who might think otherwise. We have
already received one submission on tektites that will start the ball rolling.
Further submissions are welcome and should be limited to about 750 words. These
can be sent directly to me at the above e-mail address.

Joel Schiff - Editor - Meteorite!

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: