Re: Meteoritical Bulletin update

In a message dated 9/29/99 12:24:07 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
bernd.pauli@lehrer1.rz.uni-karlsruhe.de writes:

<< http://www.uark.edu/campus-resources/metsoc/metbull.htm

Hello Jeff and List,

I am sorry but I couldn't locate Meteoritical Bulletin 84, July 2000.

Best regards,

Bernd

Hi Bernd
Use the above link and scroll down the page a little bit.  Then look for the
following line:
Bulletin 84: Preview PDF version, September 28, 1999, MAPS 35, Axxx-Axxx
(2000).
If you have Adobe Acrobat(that's all PDF files) installed the document should
automatically load when you click on the highlighted portion.  If you don't
have the Acrobat reader go to their web site and download it for free at
www.adobe.com.  I noticed they have several international sites as well.
These shouild produce faster results.
Mike Jensen

Archives located at: