Re: Catalogue of Meteorites

That is wrong - the Catalogue will be published in spring 2000, cost about
100 dollars.

I have delivered it to the publishers, and am awaiting the proofs to check.
I've even chosen the picture to go on the front cover. Now I'm just
finalising the CD-ROM that accompanies it

Monica

At 17:28 30/09/99 -0400, you wrote:

>  Looks like I'll have to cancel my Amazon.com order for it then. Thanks for
>the info. Too bad....
>
>Regards,
>Tom Randall
>

>At 04:01 PM 9/30/99 EDT, you wrote:
>>Hi List
>>I just wanted to let everyone know that I just talked to the publisher
about
>>the publication date for the 5th edition of the Catalogue of Meteorites.
>>They informed me that it has been pushed back from Dec. 1, 1999 to March
>>2001!!!!  Yes that's right we have to wait another year and a half for
it.  I
>>called twice to make sure.  They also don't have a estimated price which
>>tells me that it will be more than the original $125.  I guess that now
makes
>>our 4th edition worth more.
>>I've got a call into my local rep so I'll let you know if I find out any
more
>>info.
>>Mike Jensen
>>Jensen Meteorites
>>
>>----------
>>Archives located at:
>>http://www.meteoritecentral.com/list_best.html
>>
>>For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit:
>>http://www.meteoritecentral.com/mailing_list.html
>>----------
>>

>----------
>Archives located at:
>http://www.meteoritecentral.com/list_best.html
>
>For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit:
>http://www.meteoritecentral.com/mailing_list.html
>----------

NOTE NEW TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBERS

Dr Monica M. Grady

Head, Division of Petrology and Meteoritics
Curator, Meteorite Collection

Department of Mineralogy
The Natural History Museum
Cromwell Road