Newest Falls, I have a few questions to pose

Hey everyone, first I am just curious who on this list is going to go to
the Gifhorn Meteorite show on October 23rd24th in Gifhorn Germany, or to
the Munich show. Ill be at the Gifhorn show. Who else will be?

Second, Does anyone know of all of the 1998  recovered meteorite falls?
According to my records we only have in order as follows:
June 13th = Portales Valley, USA
June 20th = Kunya-Urgench, turkmenistan
Aug 4th-5th = Zag, Morocco
December 28th = Ourique, Portugal
The Canadian Fall, ??? Small stone.
I personally recovered pieces of Portales Valley and Ourique and have
pieces of the rest except of course the Canadian stone. Does anyone know
if I missed any? I need somewhere to go hunting, preferably in a nice
beach type setting:)
Also have there been any recovered 1999 falls? I hear rumor that one was
recovered in Brazil.

Thanks alot.
Mike Farmer
http://www.concentric.net/~farmerm