Re: Newest Falls, I have a few questions to pose

> Also have there been any recovered 1999 falls? I hear rumor that one was
> recovered in Brazil.

There were rumors that a bolide observed over parts of New Zealand in
early July 1999 might well have produced meteorites, but fall
observations or even finds, as reported early in the game by the news
media, were not confirmed, and it is believed the meteorite(s) has/have
splashed into the ocean off-coast, if the intruder had ever made it to
the ground. Does anyone have any more recent info on this - may be Joel
Schiff, not too far away from where it happened?

Alex
--
Alexander Seidel        My location on planet Earth
Dankersstrasse 22       N 53.5932  E 9.4683  6m asl

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: