[meteorite-list] Last update (from me anyways)

From: Mam602_at_aol.com <Mam602_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:37:35 2004

Dear list,
I can not tell you how often I see virus problems like this that can be
avoided so easily. I am a computer consultant, Nortons System Works 2001 is
out for PC's, MAC users I do not know. If you go to BEST BUY, they have it on
sale for $59.99 and you get a FREE optical mouse with it for the next month.
Once you use an optical mouse you will wonder how you lived without it.
Please use virus protection, Nortons comes in System Works and is so easy to
update on a regular basis, hell it will even do it automatically while your
reading this list.

And do not open attachments WITHOUT scanning them first. You will easily make
up the $60.00 dollars in the anguish you will save.

Just my two cents....Mark Miconi