[meteorite-list] meteorite database disk?

From: SSachs9056_at_aol.com <SSachs9056_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:37:36 2004

Hi Gregory and list,

I too received the e-mail offering the $4.00 data base. Funny thing though,
it was sent to my e-mail address at my place of business (probation
department). My e-mail that is used for this [meteorite list] is to my home,
the workplace uses a government e-mail address.

The only time I have used my e-mail address from my place of business is when
I do transactions, (buying meteorites and such) from Ebay. Considering I have
only made about 6 meterite purchases from Ebay in the last 10 weeks, one
could surmise that someone who is selling meteorites online has either sold
the list, or is using a second e-mail address, to do business. Or am I
missing something more obvious?

Best to all,

Steven Sachs http://www.geocities.com/gangwise/meteorite.html