[meteorite-list] meteorite database disk?

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:37:36 2004

>The only time I have used my e-mail address from my place of business is when
I do transactions, (buying meteorites and such) from Ebay. Considering I
have
only made about 6 meterite purchases from Ebay in the last 10 weeks, one
could surmise that someone who is selling meteorites online has either
sold
the list, or is using a second e-mail address, to do business. Or am I
missing something more obvious?
>Best to all, Steven Sachs
-------------
Hi Steven & all,
        ANYONE who is registered with eBay can get the "bid list" on any
item
and even "translate" the nicknames, the motivation for the using of
which I have never understood.
        So, that would appear how he is getting your email address.
Strictly an
eBay "No-no" and, if it proves true he is ripping off Ken Regalman, he
deserves to be prosecuted, not just reported to eBay for abusing their
system, which he is doing, regardless.
        Has anyone actually SEEN what he is offering? For $4, the next
one
getting the offer should buy one so he can be prosecuted, if, as
suspected, it IS a rip off.
        Best wishes, Michael
--
Why is "phonics" not spelled the way it sounds?