Fwd: [meteorite-list] Item #553686416

From: SSachs9056_at_aol.com <SSachs9056_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:41:07 2004

--part1_20.11bb0677.27b36979_boundary

From: SSachs9056_at_aol.com
Full-name: SSachs9056
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 22:14:39 EST
Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] Item #553686416
To: gessler_at_ucla.edu

Hi Nick!
Thanks for the feedback. At this point I'm beginning to consider downloading
all of this seller's pics of the slag from current and previous auctions, on
eBay and devoting an entire page / link showing the world what to avoid.
When he starts selling genuine meteorites, I'll back off. In the meantime I'm
going to continue haunting his auctions and warning bidders. I'm frankly
surprised more members of this meteorite community isn't coming down hard on
this guy, especially the dealers. It may eventually become bad for business.
He continues to deal slag and members snipe at one another. (sigh)

Best to you and list!

Steven Sachs.....Collector for 10 years and running......

--part1_20.11bb0677.27b36979_boundary--