[meteorite-list] Nice meteorite ending on ebay in 5 hours

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:41:12 2004

I have a particularly nice meteorite ending this afternoon on ebay. Great
crust. Looks somewhat like an arrowhead. It is lot number 1112156267. (Or
try http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1112156267)
Now only bid at around $1 a gram for something this nice. Even if you dont
want to bid on it its so nice that its worth lookiing at.
This is one of the nicest 5 or 6 meteorites that I have found in about half
a ton of moroccan meteorites that I have gone through now. It is uncut so I
cant guess at the classification.
Enjoy
DEAN