[meteorite-list] Request For Group...

From: Mam602_at_aol.com <Mam602_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:41:57 2004

Especially for the following email:

almitt_at_kconline.com (almitt)
dfreeman_at_fascination.com (David Freeman)

Almitt you responded to my querie about camera focus and copied Dave
Freeman.....you may still have, or recently contracted The Snow White Virus.
I received only two emails...both from you both indentical first one arrived:

Subj: Re: Fwd: [meteorite-list] eBay Puzzle Rock, Again