[meteorite-list] worm/virus free answer to Mike Farmer

From: La Mémoire de la Terre <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:42:00 2004

Hey Mike Farmer, what's wrong with you?
You should stop making fictions, take and aspirin and go sleeping.
Before saying such bad things on the others you should prove them

If you had customs problems, it seems that you're not clear. Passing through
customs is not going to
the supermarket: in all countries you have paperwork to do, in Morocco you
have to go in Rabat at the Mine's Ministry with your broker and work all the
authorisation in accord with the laws. We though you would know that.
Now things are changing, a lot of countries are asking their material back
in the case that the paperwork hasn't been done properly. Did you have all
the official export papers for your meteorites ? Did you provide them for
your customers ?
How they will react when Morocco will ask for the restitution of the
illegally exported material
As your last super crazy mega funny oriented achondrite you just get ????

We want to tell to all the collectors and institutions that all these
countries will ask for their material back as they did for artefacts or
fossils in the past.

We don't mind about you Farmer, as we agree together in Gifhorn, there's
enough place anywhere for anyone. We have never said that Morocco is our
territory but we are working there for eight years now and if we are
successful, it's only because people trust us and we have been clear and
fair enough to have any enemies there.

What is your problem ? you're jealous and you can't stand that French teams
find so much good material !
Saying bad things just before the Tucson show is the only thing that you
found as commercial idea !!
It's too simple to discredit all these teams that did spend lot of time and
energy to get these rare rocks out of the
desert destruction, you just arrive and try to corrupt the people that are
working for years, fidelity is not for sell
Farmer. Try to learn the local language, stop saying bad things around you
and you will get the right things back.
Thank you very much caus' you just lose you small credibility front of
everybody...

By the way, we will set up at the Inn Suites room# 182, we will have new:
Lunar Mare Basalt, Diogenite,
Shergottite LA like, Impact melt Breccia, CR2, CV3.5, CK5, Acapulcoite.. And
surprises
You're welcome anytime to share some time together and with these stellar
jewels: Meteorites

Sincerely,

Bruno & Carine

Mike Farmer Wrote:

This makes me SICK! Franco, YOU ARE A LIAR!!!! I am just back from my 4th
trip to Morocco. Let me tell everyone on this list the truth. THESE FRENCH
ARE ALL buying meteorites in Morocco. I have been there enough to see what
is happening. THEY ARE ALL lying to us. They have been for years. How do you
think that this large market has formed over there. Bruno Fectay is now
angry that I just bought an incredible oriented bullet shaped one kilo
achondrite. He has been trying to get us in trouble in Morocco since almost
two weeks ago when he found out we were there. They are pissed off at the
perceived intrusion into "their" territory. Franco wont leave well enough
alone. We are not the ones lying through our teeth. I have yet to find a
meteorite in Morocco. Someday maybe, but not yet, nor have I said I have
found any. All of the others though seem to only find their meteorites. WHAT
CRAP!!!!!
I have been told by EVERYONE there that ALL of the FRENCH dealers BUY
meteorites there, Bruno and Carine Fectay, Marc, Luc, and Jim Labenne,
Franco, and all others have bought and sold meteorites from the sellers
there, most tell the truth about where they got them, some do not.
    Franco, stop with this " holier than though %##$ ^E$%$# and back off"
It is getting old. The French started the whole Morocco fiasco, the
Americans and Canadians are simply branching out there. So go whine to your
countrymen about the mess that they started.
I warn any people that want to go to Morocco that certain French people are
now trying to cause problems with customs for any Americans that go for
meteorites to Morocco.
This is starting to piss me off just a tad Bruno, watch out or the problems
can be started here in Tucson too. This is my turf, if you want to get me
in trouble in Africa, I assure you that I can play the same game here.
PS, I had the priveledge of watching the full Lunar eclipse from the Sahara
Desert, I didnt even know that it was coming, but it sure was awe inspiring.
Holding meteorites and looking up as the moon grew red and dark, the stars
brightened, the wind blew....... Wonderful.
Michael Farmer
Meteorite HUNTER, BUYER, SELLER, and everything in between.
Have a nice day!