[meteorite-list] worm/virus free answer to Mike Farmer

From: Mike Farmer <farmerm_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:42:00 2004

Bruno, I also thought that we had worked out our differences and agreed that we
could all get along and share the bounty, but that does not appear to be the
case. I know you were trying to get the achondrite becasue Brahim was making
offers on your behalf. When we got it then we heard that you were doing many
things to get us in trouble. Where do those rumors get started? I also will be
needing my export paper for my Igdi I got from you in Germany, I would hate to
have it taken from me..... Ill gues the Moroccan government will love the
compensation they get from you for the valuable meteorites you have "exported".
By the way, I hope you have the proper visa when coming to Tucson, of course as
a dealer you know well that it is illegal to enter the United States with a
simple Tourist visa that you get upon entry if you are planning to sell things
here, you need a business visa applied for in advance to sell your meteorites
here, Tucson has many Immigration officials as we are a border city.
    It is a shame that we have to fight like this but you cant seem to accept
that you can't have everthing.
Play nasty and I can too.
Mike Farmer