[meteorite-list] Moroccan business

From: Mike Farmer <farmerm_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:42:01 2004

I am writing to apologize to Bruno and Carine Fectay for remarks I made
concerning them. I have spoken at length today with Bruno and he assures
me that he is not the source of the trouble that has been initiated by
someone in France. I believe him and want to make it clear that we will
work together, not against each other, as this is useless and simply
causes more problems. For those who wish to cause trouble for others who
wish to work in Africa, I assure you that the trouble can be repaid in
kind in many ways. This is not necessary and I hope it will end today.

    There is room for competition in this market and we can all have fun
and hopefully recover many rare new meteorites in the future. I will be
looking forward to seeing EVERYONE in Tucson, we can all talk like
adults and work out any problems between us in person. I grow weary of
the fighting amongst ourselves and will try to refrain from initiating
any new battles:) This will be quite a challenge so we will see how long
it takes..

Thanks and may the rare meteorites start falling again.

Mike Farmer