[meteorite-list] Moroccan lies form the French people.

From: Mike Farmer <farmerm_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:42:01 2004

I am not attacking you at all, merely stating that I belive you have bought
many meteorites in Morocco. EVERY person there says you have bought meteorites
from them. I do not care in the least, but when people try to make my own
meteorites acquired there seem less than desirable I will fight back. I am not
trying to harm you, just protect myself, I have recieved threats this week from
France, from whom I do not know, but it is not nice. I know that you Marc, Luc
and Jim would never do that, I like you all, so please do not see this as an
attack, it is just including you name in a long list of buyers that I am told
by so many people. Why would they lie? What do they gain by it?
Lets talk and figure this all out, and keep things safe and open for all.
Mike