[meteorite-list] New Jerry Armstrong Painting

From: Ginger Mayfield <chikadee_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:42:06 2004

Martin,

I wish I could read your article but I wasn't taking
Meteorite! Mag back in Nov. 1998 and the online site doesn't
have that article. Is this the same Jerry Armstrong who is
an amateur astronomer in the Atlanta Astronomy Club?
Perhaps you could tell us relative newcomers to meteorites a
little about him.

Ginger