[meteorite-list] Holbrook for Sale and Mailing List

From: Walter Branch <waltbranch_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:42:06 2004

Hello Everyone,

I have some small whole individuals of Holbrook for sale. Most have 98-99%
fusion crust and all are subgram in size so they are nice for micro
collectors such as myself. Some even have small thumbprints. All are
pictured at my site (URL below).

Also, like many who sell meteorites, I have maintained an advance notice
mailing list through egroups but I just found out that egroups has merged
with Yahoo and I find that I can't even access my own list (am I am the
moderator)! Because of this, and concerns over security and privacy, I have
decided to stop using using egroups and just maintain the list myself. No
sign ups or passwords and you don't have to join Yahoo or anything else to
participate. Just send me your email address and request to be placed on
the list and I will email all on the list when I get new material. The list
will be kept confidential and I will share it with no one.

Thanks very much,

Walter

Walter Branch, Ph.D.
Branch Meteorites